To provide tax and legal advice and support to internal clients of OneLife, in order to secure the legal and tax environment of the undertakings of the OneLife Group, ensure the tax and legal duties with respect to business of OneLife are duly fulfilled and provide support with respect to corporate duties.
- At least, 5 years’ experience in Banking / Finance sector
- Active listening and good communication skills
- Able to adapt to different level of stakeholders
- Open to multicultural and multilingual diversity
- Capable of working independently as well as within a team
- Problem solver & solution oriented
- Fluent French, Dutch and English (written and spoken).
- Additional European languages are an asset (Finnish, Danish or Swedish)
- Tax knowledges is considered as an advantage
- Review and/or draft agreements (corporate as well as business related)
- Provide support to internal clients on matters related in particular to corporate taxes and legal but also corporate finance and business legal 2/3
- Coordinate projects and external legal advice
- Draft/review board documents, contracts and correspondence in collaboration with management and company secretary
- Report on activities in general in accordance with the modalities agreed with management
- Ensure the legal and tax follow-up and maintenance of our existing life insurance portfolio mainly for our core markets with regulatory, legal and tax expertise and review tax returns
- Negotiate, structure and implement restructuring operations, mergers and acquisitions in collaboration with management
- Capacity to lead, on the legal side, projects related to regulatory changes by delivering accurate analysis, follow up and implementation solutions for significant regulatory initiatives
- Manage and advise on complaints or disputes with third parties, which could lead to legal proceedings or actions. Support the team member(s) within Tax & Legal in charge of complaints and litigations, where needed
- Participle actively in newsletters, partner meetings, training, etc.