On a day-to-day basis, the right candidate will be reviewing prospectus’ for new investments, participate to our in-house due diligence process, onboard selected investments, maintain compliant files, interact with our custodian banking partners for a diligent and correct booking of the investments, in some cases liaise directly with our policy holders, be the supporting source for a listing of one or more of the investments, and much more.
The ideal candidate would have an expressed wish, energy and ambition to master the above described position, possibly combined with relevant educational and/or work-related experience.
Be part of and contribute to a very dedicated and passionate Nordic team
- Execute on unlisted investments, onboarding, maintaining a compliant file, reporting to tax authorities if needed be, handle exits, listings, de-mergers, mergers and much more.
- Liaise with custodian banks, maintain and build on our good relationship with them
- Be one of the key contact persons towards policy holders and the management of the unlisted companies or fund management
- Act as an in-house coordinator between various functions to always have a full and well documented understanding of our unlisted portfolio
- Learn about and contribute to our in-house expertise in relation to corporate, tax, legal and/or audit aspects of structuring unlisted investments
- Over time contribute to and host in-house trainings of colleagues to learn more about unlisted investments
- If and when required, travel with other team members to meet with new partners, or existing partners, to identify new business opportunities
A wish and courage to take the opportunity as described above on you
- Relevant experience in relation to:
- International corporate law / structuring
- International tax law / structuring
- Portfolio reporting and compliance, preferably in a cross-border context
- Relevant experience gained through educational merits and/or actual work experience both count
- A team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Interest in working in a very multi-national outgoing environment
- A proactive and positive communicator, in writing and spoken
- Danish or Swedish native speaker supported by a proficiency level command of the English language. Any other language such as German, French or Spanish would be most appreciated.