Manage investment tasks linked mainly to the Dedicated Funds and Specialised Investment Funds business including analysis, controls, investment compliance and periodic closing.
- Participate to the Dedicated Funds/Specialised Investment Funds month-end valuation process (reconcile valuations from banks, value assets, investigate yield differences…), including the set-up and classification of new instruments
- Participate to the implementation of Swift technology
- Perform investment compliance tasks,including investment analysis, portfolio screening, monitoring of investment limits for both Dedicated Funds/Specialised Investment Funds and Shareholder portfolio.
- Maintain relationships with custodian and external providers to ensure compliance with prevailing contracts and commitments.
- Participate to the production of regulatory assets reportings, including the quarterly monitoring/reporting of derivative instruments
- Assist in the management of the own funds and guaranteed rates products including investment advice, monitoring and valuation of the portfolio.
- Together with the Investment manager, participate in the design of new investment controls and solutions. Raise development request for potential IT developments, propose process improvement requests and service.
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar position
- Very good knowledge in investment vehicles and in the fund industry
- Experience in life insurance sector and/or asset management appreciated.
- Strong attention to details
- Fluent in French and advanced level in English